Booking to 16 November 2017
My Name Is Prince – The Official Exhibition at The O2, London
Get ready for the World Premiere of the first ever official exhibition about iconic superstar and legendary performer Prince.
Visitors will get a unique insight into the life, creativity and vision of one of the most naturally gifted recording artists of all time.
My Name Is Prince will showcase hundreds of never before seen artefacts direct from Paisley Park, Prince’s famous Minnesota private estate.
The awe-inspiring exhibits include instruments, stage outfits, awards and handwritten song lyrics.
Artefacts leaving Paisley Park for the first time in this unique exhibition include:
- Clothing from the 1984/1985 Purple Rain tour and the 1988/1989 LoveSexy tour
- Wardrobe from the 1990 film, Graffiti Bridge
- Gibson L65 guitar that Prince used when he made his national television debut on
- American Bandstand in 1980. Also used on the Prince tour and Dirty Mind tour
- The original bass that was the inspiration for the Cloud guitar
- The orange Cloud guitar made for Prince’s 2007 Super Bowl halftime performance (used during The Earth tour in 2007)
- Third-eye sunglasses from 2014
- Diamond studded cane from 2015
- Clothing worn during the 2007 3121 shows, 21 nights at The O2 shows and many more
- Diamond vest worn during his 2013 V magazine shoot
- The Raspberry Beret cloud suit from 1985
Opening on 27 October 2017 at The O2 in London, My Name Is Prince, will give fans the chance to get up close and personal with the music legend’s life and work at this limited 21-day retrospective.
A family ticket is available for £60 (2 adults and up to 2 children). To purchase, please select ‘1 ticket’ above and you will be able to choose the Family Ticket on the next screen.
Opening Hours: First Entry: 9:30am Close: 7:30pm (last entry 6pm) Pick Up Point: Please exchange your voucher upon arrival.
Important Info: Tickets are strictly only valid for the date and time booked. Please make sure that you leave extra time to avoid disappointment, including time to pick up your tickets (at least 15 minutes).
Venue InformationO2 Arena, Peninsula Square , London, SE10 0DX
Nearest Tube or Train: North Greenwich (Jubilee Line)
Nearest Buses: 108, 129, 132, 161, 188, 422, 472, 486