Subscribe to our mailing list for your chance to win a pair of tickets to the Mousetrap Theatre Projects 21st Anniversary Gala!
Mousetrap Theatre Projects is celebrating its 21st Anniversary on Sunday 18th March 2018 at the Prince of Wales Theatre, raising funds to give inspiring theatre experiences to children and young people who are disadvantaged or have special needs.
Join hosts Christopher Biggins and Harriet Thorpe for a star-studded evening featuring Michael Xavier, David Suchet, Patricia Hodge, Samantha Spiro, Beau Dermott (of Britain’s Got Talent fame), Rachel Tucker, Mischief Theatre and cast members of Everybody’s Talking about Jamie, MAMMA MIA! and The Lion King plus many more*.
The show will also include a live auction of fantastic prizes. Full artist line-up to be announced.
Mousetrap Theatre Projects is a registered charity no. 1053434. For more information and to book tickets click here.
*Please note, individual artists’ appearances are not guaranteed and subject to change.
Terms and Conditions:
- Enter your name and email address to join our mailing list and enter the Free Prize Draw. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The Prize is one pair of tickets to the Mousetrap Theatre Projects 21st Anniversary Gala. The Prize is valid for performance on Sunday 18 March 2018 at 7.30pm only (subject to availability). Prize is as stated and cannot be transferred or exchanged. No cash alternative will be offered. Additional expenses are the responsibility of the prize winner
- The competition closes at 11.59pm on Monday 5 March 2018. Any entries submitted after this time will not be eligible.
- The winner will be selected at random and notified via email.
- Read WestEndTheatre.com’s general competition Terms and Conditions here.