Win a pair of tickets to Herons at the Lyric Hammersmith
Fifteen years after its first production’ unflinching and incendiary play Herons returns to the London stage in this timely, new production directed by the Lyric’s Artistic Director Sean Holmes.
Shot through with humour and menace, Herons is a disturbing portrait of adolescent violence experienced by fourteen-year-old Billy, who is tormented by local bullies. Humiliated beyond endurance, he is finally pushed to an act of vengeance.
Herons is both a portrayal of brutalised no-hopers and a witty hymn for hope.
‘A play that comes over like both an inner-city Lord of the Flies and Dirty Harry with a social conscience.’ The Daily Telegraph
This show contains strong language and adult themes.
15 January 2016 – 13 February 2016
Terms & conditions:
- Enter your name and email address to join our mailing list and enter the Free Prize Draw. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The Prize is one pair of tickets to Herons. The Prize is valid for performances until 30 January 2016 (subject to availability). Prize is as stated and cannot be transferred or exchanged. No cash alternative will be offered.
- The competition closes at 11.59pm on Friday 15 January 2016. Any entries submitted after this time will not be eligible.
- The winner will be selected at random and notified via email.
- Read WestEndTheatre.com’s general competition Terms and Conditions here.