Win a pair of tickets to see La bohème at the London Coliseum!
Experience one of opera’s greatest love stories, tracing the doomed relationship between the impoverished poet Rodolfo and his seamstress girlfriend Mimì.
La bohème is one of the world’s most popular and captivating operas. With its heartrending story and featuring some of Puccini’s most ravishingly beautiful music, it never fails to move and enchant.
Jonathan Miller’s stylish and acclaimed production, inspired by photographs of the 1930s Paris Left Bank, makes its third revival on the London Coliseum stage. Angel Blue, a sensational Musetta in ENO’s 2013 production, makes her role debut as Mimì, alongside David Butt Philip as Rodolfo. ENO Harewood Artist George von Bergen sings Marcello, while long-standing company favourite Andrew Shore takes the cameo roles of Benoit and Alcindoro.
La bohème is sung and surtitled in English.
Win a pair of tickets to see La bohème at the London Coliseum.
St Martin’s Lane
29 October – 6 December
Box Office: 020 7845 9300
Terms and conditions apply. Prize is valid on performances from 29 October – 6 December 2014. Subject to availability. Prize is as stated and cannot be transferred or exchanged.
Terms & conditions:
- Enter your name and email address to join our mailing list and enter the Free Prize Draw. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The Prize is valid on performances from 29 October – 6 December 2014
- The competition closes at 11.59pm on Sunday 28 September 2014. Any entries submitted after this time will not be eligible.
- The winner will be selected at random and notified via email.
- The Prize is as stated and cannot be transferred or exchanged.
- Tickets are subject to availability.
Read WestEndTheatre.com’s general competition Terms and Conditions here.