West End Theatre tickets make a perfect Christmas gift but it’s hard to surprise someone with theatre tickets without checking dates with them first.
So we’ve come up with a great solution: Our FlexiTicket option allows you to purchase tickets with flexible booking conditions and protects you against cancellation charges, making theatre tickets the perfect Christmas gift.
How does it work?
- With FlexiTicket you can change or cancel your booking for just £2.50 per ticket.
- Change your booking to an alternative date or exchange for credit vouchers up to 3 days before the original performance date.
- Unconditional protection up to 3 days prior to the performance – whatever the reason; no questions asked.
- Available on theatre tickets, theatre and dinner packages and for theatre tickets purchased with a restaurant or attraction.
- The only fully flexible ticket in the West End.
How do I buy Flexitickets?
Simply choose the FlexiTicket option when you are booking your tickets.
SEARCH FOR WEST END SHOWS HERE >
Terms and Conditions
- Flexiticket Fee is the sum paid for your Flexiticket
- Booking Value is the value of the booking made at the same time as purchasing the Flexiticket, being the total amount paid for your booking less the Flexiticket Fee paid and less any postage costs paid
- Flexiticket is only available to purchase on bookings containing up to a maximum of 8 tickets or 8 dinner and show packages.
- On payment of the Flexiticket fee, you are entitled to transfer your booking to any alternative performance or new show (subject to a vailability) to the same Booking Value of your existing booking.
- Flexiticket can be activated up to 72 hours prior to performance. After this time your booking can not be exchanged. Your activation request must be submitted and received in writing to either Flexiticket C/O Encore Tickets, Encore House, 50-51 Bedford Row, London, WC1R 4LR or email@example.com no later than 72 hours prior to performance. Alternatively, call us with your activation request no later than 72 hours prior to performance.
- If you have already received your tickets, your Flexiticket activation request must either include these tickets if activating by post, or provide confirmation of destruction of the tickets and any restaurant or attraction vouchers if activating via e-mail.
- Flexiticket can only be activated for all tickets included in the Booking Value.
- If at time of activation you do not wish to rebook immediately we will issue you a credit for the Booking Value which will be valid for performances within 12 months from the date of issue. After 12 months this credit will become null and void.
- Flexiticket does not offer you a cash refund. Your Flexiticket credit can only be redeemed in one new transaction. If the value of your new booking is lower than your credit issued at (4) above, any balance will be forfeited.
- If transferring your booking, the Booking Value can be exchanged against our standard retail selling prices
- If your booking was for a special offer or a theatre and dinner package, we cannot guarantee the same offer is valid on your chosen alternative date. We will advise you at time of Flexiticket activation if the offer has ended or changed and recommend best alternatives.
- Ticket, restaurant, attraction and theatre and dinner package prices vary by booking season and sometimes by day of the week. Note that the ticket price for your alternative date may be higher and supplements might apply for the same seats.