Tickets forThe Phantom of the Opera at Her Majesty’s Theatre in London are now available to book until Saturday 4 March 2023.
Producer’s announced the new booking period today in addition to a new weekly performance schedule. From Monday 3 October the new performance schedule will be:
- Monday at 7.30pm
- Tuesday at 7.30pm
- Wednesday at 2.30pm and 7.30pm
- Thursday at 7.30pm
- Friday at 7.30pm
- Saturday at 2.30pm and 7.30pm.
A Christmas performance schedule has also been released:
- Monday 19 December at 7.30pm
- Tuesday 20 December at 2.30pm and 7.30pm
- Wednesday 21 December at 7.30pm
- Thursday 22 December at 2.30pm and 7.30pm
- Friday 23 December at 7.30pm
- Saturday 24 December at 2.30pm
- Sunday 25 December NO SHOW
- Monday 26 December NO SHOW
- Tuesday 27 December 7.30pm
- Wednesday 28 December 2.30pm and 7.30pm
- Thursday 29 December 2.30pm and 7.30pm
- Friday 30 December 7.30pm
- Saturday 31 December 1.00pm and 6.00pm
- Sunday 1 January NO SHOW
- Monday 2 January 7.30pm
- Tuesday 3 January 7.30pm
- Wednesday 4 January 2.30pm and 7.30pm
- Thursday 5 January 7.30pm
- Friday 6 January 7.30pm
- Saturday 7 January 2.30pm and 7.30pm
A previously announced, from 1 August Killian Donnelly will play The Phantom alongside Lucy St. Louis as Christine Daaé, Matt Blaker as Raoul and Kelly Glyptis as Carlotta, Matt Harrop as Monsieur Firmin, Adam Linstead as Monsieur André, Greg Castiglioni as Ubaldo Piangi,Francesca Ellis as Madame Giry and Ellie Young as Meg Giry. At certain performances the role of Christine Daaé is played by Holly-Anne Hull.
The iconic musical features music by Andrew Lloyd Webber with lyrics by Charles Hart, and additional lyrics by Richard Stilgoe. It has a book by Richard Stilgoe and Andrew Lloyd Webber and is based on the novel ‘LeFantôme de l’Opera’ by Gaston Leroux. Orchestrations are by David Cullen and Andrew Lloyd Webber.
This spectacular new Phantom is based on the “Original” – Hal Prince’s direction, Maria Björnson’s design and Gillian Lynne’s Choreography. It has been reimagined by their long time collaborators who began their creative journey to critical acclaim last year at Leicester Curve with their work being further developed to fully embrace the renovated auditorium of Her Majesty’s theatre, spectacularly blurring the lines between theatre and production.
The Phantom of the Opera is booking until 4 March 2023 at Her Majesty’s Theatre in London.