WestEndTheatre.com Competition Rules and Regulations
By submitting your entry, we will assume that you have read these rules and regulations and have agreed to them.
1. You must be resident in the UK to enter our free prize draws and competitions.
2. All entrants must be aged 18 or over.
3. Employees of WestEndTheatre.com or Media4e Ltd and their families are not eligible to enter.
4. Proof of sending post/email is not proof of our receipt of your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged.
5. The closing date and time is as specified within the competition details.
6. The first correct entry drawn at random will be the winner.
7. The winner will be formally notified (by email) within 21 days of the closing date. Full details of the prize will be given in writing by email upon notification. On notification by email, the winner must confirm receipt of our email within 48 hours to be eligible for the prize.
8. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize winner will be randomly drawn from all the correct entries, and contacted by WestEndTheatre.com. Only the winner will be contacted personally.
9. No cash alternative or alternative prize is available on entrants’ request.
10.. Where theatre tickets are given, they are subject to availability.
11. WestEndTheatre.com and Media4e Ltd will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in this competition.
12. No responsibility is accepted for inaccurate prize details supplied by sponsors.
13. By entering the competition, you are consenting to opt in to receive email marketing from WestEndTheatre.com. You can unsubscribe at any time.
14. Use of false name or address, e.g. a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize. WestEndTheatre.com and Media4e Ltd reserves the right to oblige any potential winner to provide documentary proof of their identity and address as directed before such person may claim their prize. In certain circumstances, WestEndTheatre.com and Media4e Ltd shall, at its discretion, require any person to present themselves in person supported by such documentation for identification purposes (we will reimburse all reasonable travel costs incurred) prior to releasing the prize.
15. We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. Entry in this free prize draw implies acceptance of these rules.
16. We will keep your personal details for a reasonable time so that we can send you any prize that you have won, to verify that these rules have been complied with, and for accounting purposes.
17. We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation without your permission except for the purposes of this survey and free prize draw which you have entered.
18. WestEndTheatre.com and Media4e Ltd may at any time issue specific rules to be read in conjunction with these rules. In the event of a conflict between two sets of rules, the free prize draw-specific rules take priority.
19. WestEndTheatre.com and Media4e Ltd reserve the right to cancel the free prize draw at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
20. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when completing the survey and entering this free prize draw.
21. These rules are governed by English law.
22. The promoter of the competition is: Media4e Ltd, London, SE5 9PL