FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
London’s West End Theatres Launch
“A London Summer”
A guide to the hottest London shows, offers and
attractions this summer
• Major guide to West End Theatre in London over the Summer
• Comprehensive offers and promotions including ticket, dinner and hotel deals
• Hundreds of other London attractions
London, May 2014: The website of London’s West End Theatres – WestEndTheatre.com – has launched a major new guide for visitors to London this summer.
Called “A London Summer” (www.westendtheatre.com/summer) the online guide brings together all major London Theatre events running in the Capital over Summer 2014 including musicals, drama and comedy.
Alongside comprehensive theatre listings, the Guide features a host of London Offers, providing up to 70% off tickets to major West End shows, and a selection of Theatre and Dinner packages and London Hotel & Theatre Breaks.
Offers featured in the Guide include:
- Discounted tickets to major London shows including The 39 Steps, Thriller Live, The Pajama Game, The Woman in Black and The Commitments
- No booking fees on a selection of premium shows including Wicked (selected dates and performances)
- Theatre & Dinner packages including a free restaurant dinner when booking tickets to a host of shows including Les Miserables and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- Savings on London hotel and theatre breaks
- Savings on Combo tickets to London attractions including the London Eye and Madame Tussauds
The Guide also features extensive information on London attractions, from historic palaces and houses to exhibitions, museums and events. And handy travel guides to London Transport, parking, hotels and getting to London.
Other features in the Guide include a “Five of the Best” section, helping visitors to the capital to get the most out of their visit.
Paul Raven, publisher of WestEndTheatre.com, said: “The West End of London contains the greatest concentration of theatres in the world. With 52 theatres to choose from, we wanted to create a comprehensive guide to the Capital’s theatre scene that would help all visitors to the UK this summer – and provide a great source of special offers and value for money.”
“A London Summer” is available at: www.westendtheatre.com/summer
Notes for editors:
To download the artwork for “A London Summer”:
PDF high-res print versions:
PNG web versions:
About London’s West End
London’s West End is one of the greatest concentrations of entertainment venues, historic landmarks, restaurants and shops in the world. The area features over 50 theatres, 30 museums and galleries and over 2,500 restaurants & bars.
WestEndTheatre.com is one of the UK’s leading websites dedicated to London Theatre, offering news, reviews, information and special offers on West End shows. The site also offers a range of Hotel & Theatre deals, Dinner & Theatre packages and London attractions.