Time Out and The Hospital Club in London have announced their annual Top 100 list of movers and shakers in the UK’s creative and media industries.
In the theatre category the Top Ten influencers included Tim Minchin, following his Matilda and JSC success, actress Sheridan Smith who has just completed a run in Hedda Gabler at the Old Vic, and Tony Award-winner James Corden.
The performance category the Top Ten names included comedy agent Brett Vincent, the Royal Ballet’s Liam Scarlett, and the directors of Underbelly – Ed Bartlam and Charlie Wood.
The h.Club100 is a list compiled by national search and public vote which champions and celebrates all those individuals who have brought the most influence, innovation and inspiration to the British Creative and Media industries in the past 12 months.
The h.Club100 – Theatre category Top Ten:
1. Tim Minchin, Entertainer
2. Richard Marsh, Playwright
3. Jenny Sealey, Joint Artistic Director, Graeae
4. Trevor White, Actor
5. Blanche McIntyre, Director
6. Mark Ball, Artistic Director of LIFT
7. Neil McPherson, Artistic Director, Finborough
8. Sheridan Smith, Actor
9. James Cordon, Actor
10. Felix Barrett, Founder and Creative Director of Punchdrunk
The h.Club100 – Performance category Top Ten:
1. Brett Vincent, Comedy Manager, Agent and Promoter, Get Comedy
2. Layla Anna-Lee, Presenter
3. Jennifer Byrne, Victoria Falconer-Pritchard and Tom Velvick, Cabaret Duo, Eastend Cabaret
4. Steve Lock, Producer, Late Night Programme, Soho Theatre
5. Kenrick Sandy, Photographer, Co-founder, Artistic Director, Boy Blue Entertainment
6. Kharmel Cochrane, Casting Director, Kharmel Cochrane Casting
7. Ed Bartlam and Charlie Wood, Directors, Underbelly
8. Liam Scarlett, First Artist, The Royal Ballet
9. Jeremy Goldstein, Producer
10. Tim Key, Comedian
Related News & Shows
More News >