December 22, 2009
Q Park’s Theatreland Parking Scheme
Driving into the West End to see a show? Then take advantage of Q Park’s Theatreland Parking Scheme, saving 50% off your car parking charge, for up to 24 hours.
HOW TO OBTAIN YOUR DISCOUNT
1. Drive to a participating car park (see below) and take a parking ticket upon entry
2. Take the parking ticket with you to the participating West End theatre
3. At the West End theatre, ask the Box Office staff to validate your parking ticket
3. Return to the car park and insert your parking ticket in the payment machine
4. A 50% discount will be automatically applied to the standard daily tariff
5. Insert this parking ticket at the exit barrier to raise barrier
Tariffs vary between car parks and this promotion cannot be used with any other discount schemes, including Q Park’s advanced booking service.
PARTICIPATING CAR PARKS
This scheme operates in Q Park’s central West End Theatreland car parks: Chinatown, Pimlico, Soho, Park Lane/Marble Arch, Trafalgar, Oxford Street and Burlington Street Mayfair.
Please note that all information is correct at the time of press and please check with Q Park ahead of your theatre trip.