Full casting has been announced for Birmingham Repertory Theatre’s Nativity The Musical
The adult cast will be led by Simon Lipkin (Wind In The Willows, Dr Seuss’s The Lorax), alongside Sarah Earnshaw, Andy Brady, Jemma Churchill, Jamie Chapman, and Daniel Boys.
Also featuring in the adult cat will be Derek Aidoo, Jalisa Andrews, Andy Barke, Gary Davis, Jennifer Louise Jones and Katia Sartini.
Joining the cast as the children of St Bernadette’s School are:
- Harry Martin, Fintan McGrory and Moosa Mostafa who will alternate in the role of ‘Cute Joseph’.
- Jasmine McKenna, Layla Grace Quaid and Beatrice Schofield who will alternate the role of ‘Cute Mary’.
- Evie Bennell-Low, Katelyn-Janet Rollason and Chantelle Jane Tonolete who will alternate the role of ‘The Star’.
- Gerald Ngwenya, Kheiri Isaac-Osmani and William Redican who will alternate the role of ‘Angel Gabriel’.
- Oratile Chele, Chaelissa Gray and Angelina Martin who will alternate the role of the ‘Shepherd’.
- Layla Grace Gavin, Betsy Jiggins and Lyla Peters who will alternate the role of ‘Child Jennifer’.
- Alexander Hogg, Joshua Millard-Lloyd, and Archie Turner who will alternate the role of ‘Child Gordon’.
- Jamie Bates, Zak Lackenby and Nicholas Vakis who will alternate the role of ‘Child Paul’.
- Grace Green, Amy Mulhall and Celie Newman who will alternate the role of ‘Feel Sick Girl’.
Written and Directed by Debbie Isitt with music and lyrics by Nicky Ager and Debbie Isitt, the musical follows St Bernadette’s School as it trys to put on a school nativity.
Tipped as a feel-good comedy for all the family, it features sing-a-long songs from smash-hit films including Sparkle and Shine, Nazareth and One Night One Moment.
Nativity will run from 20 October 2017 until 12 November 2017 at Birmingham Repertory Theatre.
It will then play Southend Cliffs Pavilion, Sheffield Lyceum, Manchester Palace, Plymouth Theatre Royal, a London season at the Hammersmith Eventim Apollo and a Christmas season at Leeds Grand Theatre.